ALOE VERA | Aloe Vera GelSKU: ALOE VERA gel
DERMEDICS™ ALOE VERA is a care gel created for all types of aesthetic medicine treatments. It ensures the proper connection between electrodes, probes and the skin. Gel is recommended for anti-acne treatments (to accelerate skin renewal, support skin detox and restore even complexion) and for anti-aging beauty treatments to restore a younger and healthier appearance of sensitive skin. Recommended for skin of all ages.
- Add to Compare
- Print this page
ALOE VERA | Aloe Vera Gel
for aesthetic medicine treatments
Contains pure aloe vera extract!
Skin detox + Global beauty care
Paraben and fragrance free!
General product view
DERMEDICSTM ALOE VERA is a care gel created for all types of aesthetic medicine treatments. It ensures the proper connection between electrodes, probes and the skin.
Gel is recommended for anti-acne treatments (to accelerate skin renewal, support skin detox and restore even complexion) and for anti-aging beauty treatments to restore a younger and healthier appearance of sensitive skin. Recommended for skin of all ages.
Detailed product view
- Contains pure aloe extract
- Soothes irritations
- Provides relief for reddened skin
- Calms inflammation post sun exposure
- Ideal for demanding or sensitive skin
- Lightens the skin and restores even skin tone
- Refreshes and deeply moisturizes the skin
- Visibly rejuvenates the skin for a younger and healthier appearance
- Microbiologically pure
- With proper viscosity
- Transparent color
- Water soluble
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Salt free
- Colorants free
- Paraben free
Directions for use
- Ultrasounds (sonophoresis)
- Electroporation (electrophoresis)
Optional directions for use
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Cavitation (ultrasonic liposuction)
- Laser lipolysis (optional just to provide extra moisturizing benefits for the skin)
Active ingredients (properties)
Aloe Vera pure extract provides beneficial properties for the skin: it refreshes, deeply moisturizes, soothes irritations, calms inflammation post sun exposure.
INCI / Ingredients
Water/Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Ethylhexylglycerin ,Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
The product is not intended for use with filler injections.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep attention on storage guidelines market on a label.
The enzymes of Aloe Vera extract may cause a very delicate micro-peeling on skin surface – therefore to avoid skin discoloration caused by external environmental factors apply CALM cream on the skin after the treatment with this gel especially during Spring and Summer time.
hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- Can be mixed with HYAL and COLLAGEN gel.
- Gel can change its viscosity during the treatment to ensure deeper penetration of active ingredients to the skin.
250g / 500g / 1kg in bottle with pull-push cap
5kg – in cubitainer (available on special order)
- 250g – 40 bottles in carton
- 500g – 20 bottles in carton
- 1 kg – 12 bottles in carton
- 5 kg – 2 units in carton + 2 dispensers and 250g bottles
250g – 6 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
500g – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
1 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7 layers
5 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.