EEG | High Conductive GelSKU: EEG gel
DERMEDICS™ EEG is a high conductive gel designed for medical purposes. It is recommended also for electrotherapy and physiotherapy.
- Add to Compare
- Print this page
EEG | High Conductive Gel
for medical and physiotherapy treatments
General product view
DERMEDICSTM EEG is a high conductive gel designed for medical purposes. It is recommended also for electrotherapy and physiotherapy.
Detailed product view
- Medical quality with CE mark
- Provides extremely high conductive effect and clear, accurate recording without electrical artifacts*
* Artifact (error) – it is an undesired alteration in data, introduced by a technique and/or technology.
- Has high resistance to drying (high viscosity)
- Provides proper adhesion for electrodes
- Chemically neutral (no interactions with electrode or skin of patient)
- Ideal for long term applications
- Microbiologically pure
- Light green color
- Water soluble
- Dermatologically tested
- Neutral pH
- Fragrance free
Directions for use
This product was created for following medical procedures:
- EEG recording
- Psychiatric electrotherapy
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve conduction study and velocity (NCS, NCV)
- Electrostimulation (EMS, TENS)
Optional directions for use
This medical gel can be used for following cosmetic procedures:
- Needle-free mesotherapy:
- Electroporation (Electrophoresis)
- Electrology (electrolysis, thermolysis, blend)
INCI / Ingredients
Polyacrylate base, preservatives, sodium chloride, purified water.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use for ultrasonic technology.
Keep attention on storage guidelines market on a label.
hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- 250g / 500g / 1kg in bottle with pull-push cap
- 5kg in cubitainer
- 250g – 40 bottles in carton
- 500g – 20 bottles in carton
- 1 kg – 12 bottles in carton
- 5 kg – 2 units in carton + 2 dispensers and 250g bottles
250g – 6 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
500g – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
1 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7 layers
5 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
Registered in European Union as Medical Product Class I (Annex VII, rule 1) according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.